Friday, April 24, 2009

Grenada Coastline


This is a lonely part of the coastline of Grenada, a Caribbean island I visited while covering a triathlon for Triathlete magazine in about 1990. At about the time I took this shot, another photographer showed up. Rolling up his pants, he waded into the surf to get shots of the crashing waves. We talked for a while, and I learned that he had published a book of photography. Small wonder -- he obviously went the extra mile to get certain shots. Still, I'm happy with the scene I captured.

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Nice picture...I didn't know you were still using a 110 camera. It doesn't hurt to go that extra mile to get that National Geographic-ish shot :P!

Richard Graham said...

You are as funny as penalty shot against the home team in overtime, Vivian. Nice pic, though! ;)